Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Attention Champaign-Urbana Citizens!


So today has been pretty much dedicated (unintentionally) to planning my honeymoon on no money. During this mind-numbing adventure I struck gold. Picture me now with trusty lap top and kitty side kick (who is more of a hindrance than a side kick as he won't stop laying on the key board) dutifully checking every website known and unknown to find the perfect activities. Low and behold I find the most amazing site in the whole world. Okay I'm getting a little carried away with myself but its still pretty amazing. 40 North/88 West is an amazing site that basically tells you about free or inexpensive activities that have everything to do with the arts and nothing to do with boring! I have always been a firm believer that Champaign-Urbana has its thumb on the cultural pulse but I never knew we had so much art at our fingertips. And hello! Did I mention it's free? Hey poverty stick that in your juice box and suck it!

No comments:

Post a Comment